- Coogee Beach Master Plan, which presents the overall vision for Coogee Beach, currently at Stage 3
- Woodman Point Regional Park Management Plan (2010)
- Coogee Beach (Environmental) Management Plan (Ecoscape, 2009) which details the existing flora and fauna and provides guidance for conservation of the existing natural dune system.
- City of Cockburn Coastal Adaptation Plan (GHD, 2016).
- Cockburn Sound Coastal Alliance Coastal Vulnerability and Flexible Adaptation Pathways Project reports (CVFAPP)
- Online - Complete the survey here
- In person - Come and chat to our Project Team on Sunday 23 February. They'll be at the beach adjacent to the Surf Life Saving Club between 10am and 12.30pm, and at the beach area near the jetty between 1pm and 3pm.
- In writing - Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Marina Team, City of Cockburn, PO Box 1215, Bibra Lake DC WA 6965
What is a Foreshore Management Plan?
What does a Foreshore Management Plan do?
Why is the City developing a Foreshore Management Plan?
What area will the Foreshore Management Plan cover?
The area covered by the Foreshore Management Plan for Coogee Beach Foreshore is shown in the map below. The project area extends from just south of Port Coogee Marina (adjacent to Perlinte View) to the Coogee Beach Life Saving Club (near Poore Grove).
What does the Foreshore Management Plan need to consider?
Who are you seeking feedback from?
How will my feedback be used?
How can I provide my feedback?
We want to hear what's important to you about Coogee Beach Foreshore to help shape our Foreshore Management Plan.
Have your say:
I want to know more. Who can I contact?