Why is the City seeking my feedback?

    The City of Cockburn is exploring how involved the community is, or would like to be, in helping to look after  their local park, reserve or bushland. This feedback will help to inform the feasibility of initiatives or programs regarding the community's involvement in looking after open spaces.

    Where can I find information on parks and reserves in the City of Cockburn?

    The City of Cockburn manages many parks, reserves and ocean foreshores across the City from Manning Park in Hamilton Hill to Coogee Beach Reserve in Coogee.

    You can view the full list of parks and reserves (this does not include sporting reserves) here.

    How do I report a fault or issue at my local park?

    You can submit a service request online here. Alternatively, contact the City of Cockburn on 08 9411 3444.

    How do I provide my feedback?

    There are a number of ways you can get involved and have your say:
    • Complete the quick poll online comment.cockburn.wa.gov.au/LoveMyLocaPark
    • Complete the survey online at comment.cockburn.wa.gov.au/LoveMyLocaPark
    • Complete a hard copy survey from your local City of Cockburn Library or Senior's Centre and return to comment@cockburn.wa.gov.au
    • Write to us at comment@cockburn.wa.gov.au
    Submit your feedback by Tuesday 7 April 2020.