Project Update: September 2020
The final plan has been adopted
Following completion of the public comment period and advice from key stakeholders, the City reviewed and made some changes to the draft Animal Management and Exercise Plan.
- Woodman Point, Coogee: Change to a dogs prohibited area (south of Ammunition Jetty to the intersection with current dogs off-leash area)
- Allendale Park, North Lake: Trial as a dogs off-leash area
The final plan was presented to Council for adoption at the 10 September 2020 Ordinary Council Meeting. Council voted to approve and adopt the plan.
- Click here to read a summary of the community's feedback on the plan
- Click here to read the final plan
- Click here to read the Council Meeting Minutes
For more information contact the City of Cockburn Rangers and Community Safety Department on 08 9411 3444 or [email protected].
Consultation has concluded